2012-07-26

a new 5sen sheet discovered ...

.


a new 5sen sheet discovered offers again 25 new positions ... I am appending these to my spiro study ....

historically, little has been written to describe these woodblock koban sheets ... analysis of the 15 spiro koban sheets has revealed some interesting patterns ... I have compiled results with images and rationale. it is also a collectors guide: pdf album pages for each value and anotated catalog of 340 positions...



to enjoy the full experience of CD, be sure to download Picasa3 ... to view the image library.   some positions remain unallocated ... and I am always looking for new ones !    registered users receive free upgrades ...  anyone who sends a signifigant number of spiro imitations can trade for the study - otherwise.


No comments:

U imperfs as PO notice ...

I recall 1 PO produced facsimiles